LIne-X price range

jorgelrod

Hooked
My JT bed is not bed lined, I'm planning to get it Line-Xed but want to know what are avg prices I can expect. I want too make sure I don't get raped, this is my first time lining a vehicle.

kevman65

Hooked
Usually they have a "sale" after the first of the year.
But with the base material for the system being hard to come by, they may not do that this year.

Some places have seen a 6+ week wait to getting a bed sprayed.

Dale72

Hooked
But with the price of fuel gone up as much as it has, just be prepared for it to cost more than what it cost me to get mine done back in July

jesse3638

Hooked
Usually they have a "sale" after the first of the year.
But with the base material for the system being hard to come by, they may not do that this year.

Some places have seen a 6+ week wait to getting a bed sprayed.
Yeah I've been waiting for Sherwin Williams to have their 30 or 40% sale since March. $90 a gallon is a lot...haha.

BaddestCross

Yeah I've been waiting for Sherwin Williams to have their 30 or 40% sale since March. $90 a gallon is a lot...haha.
Find a way to have them let you open a pro account. 50% off or more if you talk to a rep. They have been charging a Rona fee this year... Just got an email that they're cancelling the Rona surcharge next year but everything will be going up by about 4%.

If you like their paint but not the price, buy the highest end HGTV paint line from Lowes. Same shit as the emerald line from SW.

jesse3638

Hooked
Find a way to have them let you open a pro account. 50% off or more if you talk to a rep. They have been charging a Rona fee this year... Just got an email that they're cancelling the Rona surcharge next year but everything will be going up by about 4%.

If you like their paint but not the price, buy the highest end HGTV paint line from Lowes. Same shit as the emerald line from SW.
Good to know. Yeah I've been using the emerald line and really like it. Just not the price...haha

Top Bottom