Lift measurements

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
There isn't too much traffic on measuring installed lifts and myself have a question so I thought I'd post.

Lifts can be measured all over but typically from ground to fender lip however proper way to get definite accuracy is top of axel to bottom of the highest point of curve on the sheet metal pinch in wheel well (aka axel to body). If we can get as many different lift combinations as possible it would help alot of us searching everywhere for this info.

As we know every lift and set up is different so to make it easy for everyone post your Model, lift, tire size, and measurement to help others figure out what gains they should be looking for. Then we can put a lift gains cheatsheet together and post.

My question below:

Model JLUR
Lift EVO 2.5
Tire 35x12.5
Measurement ?

Thanks! 🍻

WJCO

Meme King
I just measured from the ground to the fender lip before I installed my lift and then measured the exact same spot after I installed the lift.

JT Sport S Max Tow
Rancho 1.5-inch “Level It”
Gained 2.25 inches in front with no winch nor aftermarket bumper.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This thread should help give you an idea of things.

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
This thread should help give you an idea of things.
The measuring I do get its the lack of information out there for others to know what gains to look for. Like every Google or YT video you watch almost everyone bypasses measurements. Hopefully we can get a good list going.

Last edited:

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
Well there is also that other person that doesn't understand English too. 🤣

I can ESL it for you if needed....?

Last edited:

GP NOIR

Hooked
Well there is also that other person that doesn't understand English too. 🤣

I can ESL it for you if needed....?
When you toss popsicle sticks into a blob of white glue, don’t be surprised when the teacher doesn’t see a diorama of the First Thanksgiving

Top Bottom