Liberty.... Always hated that Jeep

CD2

Caught the Bug
So the witch heads out to grandparents day, 50 miles away. Turns in neighbors drive to leave ( can just go down 200 yards and take side road- but NEVER ).

My back is trashed so im half asleep on couch and I hear a loud azz " Pop ". So she mangled the front fender w the tire stuffed.

Catastrophic ball.joint failure

Guess a recall way back. She bought it used w low miles. Proly all out of pocket for the fix. And not cheap.

I aint gonna do it. Wouldnt spend the money to fix it either.

Always hated that fuggin vehicle.

And when i say hate, thats an understatement.

My kid w health issues drives it back and forth on highway to big city dr appointments off and on.

Just glad it died in front of the house and not her driving it.

Since I never drive the POS.....dunno if it was giving any warning signs.

CD2

Caught the Bug
Not mine. Hunting bud had one too, CRD.
Didnt care for the revised versions look either

Shop is down the street a mile. She called em and its back home already. Bit of diff fluid out front when CV pulled. Flare got a boo boo. Mech checked other side and said its good.

Shorty tells her mom " told ya it was making a sound 2 weeks ago ".

Clueless. Oh well, I didnt pay for the fix.

Did drive to dealership south a bit and looked at used liberty, wrangler and renegade. Insane prices.

Used market is still jacked.

Pop sound when it went woke me up. About ready to head into work. Would have liked a couple more hrs sleep LOL

CD2

Caught the Bug
Checked VIN and it got the ball joint recall done way back. Mechanic said other side is fine. Ol lady said it drives fine now.

Maybe, maybe not. Shes pretty clueless. Im not driving that POS to double check 😂

So the witch heads out to grandparents day, 50 miles away. Turns in neighbors drive to leave ( can just go down 200 yards and take side road- but NEVER ).

My back is trashed so im half asleep on couch and I hear a loud azz " Pop ". So she mangled the front fender w the tire stuffed.

Catastrophic ball.joint failure

Guess a recall way back. She bought it used w low miles. Proly all out of pocket for the fix. And not cheap.

I aint gonna do it. Wouldnt spend the money to fix it either.

Always hated that fuggin vehicle.

And when i say hate, thats an understatement.

My kid w health issues drives it back and forth on highway to big city dr appointments off and on.

Just glad it died in front of the house and not her driving it.

Since I never drive the POS.....dunno if it was giving any warning signs.
The warning sign for the Liberty is if the side windows fall down and won't go back up.

CD2

Caught the Bug
That already happened LOL, got that fixed.
Ball joint was fixed by shop down the street and POS was in front of house in afternoon.
Boooooo.

So she drove my 21 Renegade to dealer and test drove a 2018.
It might be in the drive this week.

Kid gets the Liberty.

Top Bottom