Last min? Billy Bob 2/12

ChicoJoshua

So my old man just retired and I need to get him out of the house for the party prep this Saturday... They're in Reno, so I'm thinking BillyBob? Never done it, but looks great on the vid! Short but fun... He's never been really wheeling so I figure this will be a good taster, short but sweet!
I am still locker-less atm, but I did pick up a switchpro so I could thrash and get it wired up this week... Think it's required for this one? TIA

ChicoJoshua

So... any thoughts on this trail sans-lockers? I've almost got the switchpro set up but the weekend is getting close, not sure if I'll have time to be 100% confident that the lockers are fully sorted. TIA

JimLee

Hooked
I've never been. But from the videos and trail reviews I've seen I'd shoot for lockers, or having another vehicle along and recovery gear. Not sure if there are bypasses for any of it. I'm also not sure how built your Jeep is or your skills. If I'm rolling solo I like to have "more than enough", traveling in a group opens up some options. Once again, just my opinion based on what info I have available to me. This is Eddie's area ( @wayoflife ), I'm sure he'd know far more than me about that trail.

Last edited:

ChicoJoshua

I've never been. But from the videos and trail reviews I've seen I'd shoot for lockers, or having another vehicle along and recovery gear. Not sure if there are bypasses for any of it. I'm also not sure how built your Jeep is or your skills. If i'm rolling solo I like to have "more than enough", traveling in a group opens up some options. Once again, just my opinion based on what info I have available to me.
I hear that... My jeeps pretty well sorted(minus the lockers!) on 37's and have the recovery gear needed, so I'm pretty sure it's capable, the driver?eh kinda capable... I'd certainly feel more comfy if that dang button would do it's job!

JimLee

Hooked
I hear that... My jeeps pretty well sorted(minus the lockers!) on 37's and have the recovery gear needed, so I'm pretty sure it's capable, the driver?eh kinda capable... I'd certainly feel more comfy if that dang button would do it's job!
Hey, don't make dad late for the party!

breakup-party.jpg

Top Bottom