Koh 2021

Rst8rox

It’s that time of year again, it’s time for King Of The Hammers in Johnson Valley,CA. The hardest single day race in the world. If you have not heard or seen it before I highly recommend you watch the live footage!

Anyone heading out there? Anyone racing? I will be keeping an eye on my good Buddy & his Northshore Raceworks team!
IMG_4819.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Andy5160

Hooked
It’s that time of year again, it’s time for King Of The Hammers in Johnson Valley,CA. The hardest single day race in the world. If you have not heard or seen it before I highly recommend you watch the live footage!

Anyone heading out there? Anyone racing? I will be keeping an eye on my good Buddy & his Northshore Raceworks team!
View attachment 358555

Good luck to your buddy,super cool toy

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

wjtstudios

Hooked

View attachment 358555

Such a awesome build, you couldn’t get out there to help pit for them?

Someday, I’d really love to be in person for this race, but for now YouTube will have to work. Do you know his race # yet?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Rst8rox

Such a awesome build, you couldn’t get out there to help pit for them?

Someday, I’d really love to be in person for this race, but for now YouTube will have to work. Do you know his race # yet?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I’ve talked about it. The opportunity is there, but with everything that is going on I figured just to wait. Someday I’ll get out there to help.

He’s #906 in the 4400class

wjtstudios

Hooked
I’ve talked about it. The opportunity is there, but with everything that is going on I figured just to wait. Someday I’ll get out there to help.

He’s #906 in the 4400class

Awesome, hopefully we will see him in the coverage.

It would be a blast being out there and helping out. Some day!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

19YJ94

Caught the Bug

View attachment 358555

That is very cool. We should try to plan a future trip out there and follow some of those trails, Matt. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bear_JT

Hooked

View attachment 358555

That would be such a fun ride or even just helping out around the pits.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

KyleMaurer

I’m headed out tomorrow from Denver and will be out to watch the action on Friday and Saturday. This will be my first time at KOH and I’m super stoked!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom