"JL Wrangler"

jamesish

So the "JL Wrangler" windshield decal... would it look crazy on a 4 door Jeep considering, I think, the JL is technically the 2 door and the JLU is the 4 door?

Wikipedia says "The Jeep Wrangler (JL) is the fourth generation of the Wrangler off-road vehicle, available in two- and four-door bodies."

This would seem to say the 2 and 4 door variants are still under the "JL" tag.

Primo82

Caught the Bug
My understanding is the J(X) is the 2 door and the J(X)U is the 4 door. That being said I don't think it would make much difference which decal you go with cause:
a) no one but a jeeper will know the difference
b) a jeeper would find 100's of other things to talk about than whether or not your banner had or did not have the 'U'

Just my 2 cents though, cheers.

Upvote 0

WJCO

Meme King
So the "JL Wrangler" windshield decal... would it look crazy on a 4 door Jeep considering, I think, the JL is technically the 2 door and the JLU is the 4 door?

Wikipedia says "The Jeep Wrangler (JL) is the fourth generation of the Wrangler off-road vehicle, available in two- and four-door bodies."

It looks fine. Don't overthink it.

Upvote 0

Bullwinckle

Hooked

Both are JLs it’s just one has 2 extra doors in the back. 👍

Upvote 0
Top Bottom