JL Wrangler Hits the Rubicon Trail

jkjourneys

We were on our way back from rafting in Truckee when I thought I would hit the Rubicon for a few miles. There was a white JK with Jeep crest on its door. Then around the corner came 3

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

RubiRecon7

Can't wait to see the new JL's! Looks like the mirrors might be bigger too. I just got my first jku and can't wait to get it to Colorado next weekend. Part of me wishes I had waited to get a JL

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Can't wait to see the new JL's! Looks like the mirrors might be bigger too. I just got my first jku and can't wait to get it to Colorado next weekend. Part of me wishes I had waited to get a JL

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

You will be happy with the JK. When the JL first comes out the aftermarket will have to catch up and it'll be a while before all the cool parts come out. Plus there might be some bugs that haven't been fully worked out in the testing. JL will be around for a long time once it's released and you'll always have a chance of getting one in the future.

Welcome to wayalife btw, stop by 'give us a wave' section to say hi

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, I can't believe they ran the trail with all that camo crap on. Back when they tested out the JK on the Rubicon, they ran them totally exposed and used the opportunity for photo ops.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Wow, I can't believe they ran the trail with all that camo crap on. Back when they tested out the JK on the Rubicon, they ran them totally exposed and used the opportunity for photo ops.

It's because it looks like a JK. :crazyeyes:

BobNH

Not up on what comes with the present Rubicons, but those look to be km2's.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Recurve

I never ran the rubicon , but wonder if the 33s gave the stock rigs a little more breathing room on the rocks?

Sahara_Maverick

The "camo" actually draws a lot more attention than some features that could be confused with some aftermarket parts. Therefore, likely intentional and shows that the JL's body is very similar to the JK's.
Let's where it matters. The guts. [emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom