JL wheels

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looking for opinions on non-beadlock wheels for the JL. Having a hard time deciding since I keep leaning toward the Robbie Gordon XD231 beadlocks lol. Plan is to run 37’s so prob need about 4.75” backspacing. All pics of what your running are highly welcomed!

WJCO

Meme King
These are procomps. We like the look of them so much, we're going to get a set for the jl as well.

Polish_20200802_212100542.jpg

IMG_20200802_212407_9.jpg

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Check out one of Sharkey’s threads. He has some Dirty Life wheels on his JKU. Friend of mine has the same wheel in bronze on his JLUR. They’re sharp!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
These are procomps. We like the look of them so much, we're going to get a set for the jl as well.

View attachment 351176

View attachment 351177
That isn’t to bad looking. What’s the backspacing on those?
Check out one of Sharkey’s threads. He has some Dirty Life wheels on his JKU. Friend of mine has the same wheel in bronze on his JLUR. They’re sharp!
Will do, thanks
KMC Mesa or Enduro looks nice

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Got any pics of them?

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
I have been using for past year and a half, inexpensive aluminum wheels. I love the KMC beadlock wheels, but did not want to add all of that weight. The aluminum rims have held up just fine and taken quite a beating.

Mammoth wheels.jpg

MericaMade

I run the Method 105 beadlocks and the 305 is a non beadlocks. I ran them on my 2500 HD for years with heavy towing and now have 305 on my new F150. They have all been issue free over the past 10 years.

TheMistress is running a set of Racelines on his JL they look nice and have been holding up really good.

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom