JL Regear cost

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Going to regear the JL here shortly to 4.88. Looking to see what the average cost people are spending on their JL for gears and labor. Please don’t include the cost for lockers if you added them. Ruth has a 30/35 combo for comparison.

I know the JK used to be closer to 1k but for the JL it seems higher just cause if gear cost.

We’d charge a flat $2200 at the shop I worked at. That was towards the end of 2019. I think out here it ranges $1900-$2300 depending on the shop. That is OTD

CalSgt

Hooked
I ordered my parts from amazon after watching them for a long time to get a good deal I saw the R&P's drop in price by about $100 and pulled the trigger, R&P's were $533 and master bearing kits were $336. So just under 1K for parts alone, I would think 2K range installed would be a decent price.

Andy5160

Hooked
Based on what i researched it will be at $1900 to $2200 range. Try Mount Zion Offroad in Dover PA if you wiling to make a trip.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thanks all. Sounds like the one shop right up the street from me is right in the range. Looking like it’s going to be 2000 +/- 100 for parts and labor.

Top Bottom