Jks suspension experience

tallguy26

Caught the Bug
Has anyone installed JKS suspension on their JL? I'm ready to lift mine. I had rough country on my JK and I will never make that mistake again. Was looking at the J Konnect 2.5" system because it looks to be a complete kit. Also any recommendations on a stronger tie rod and drag link?

I haven't personally installed a JKS kit yet but from what I understand, they make a pretty solid kit and will still be an improvement over the Rough County. For your steering, take a look at Synergy Mfg. as they make quality products. You can also check out RockJock4x4 CurrectLync and RPM Steering as other options.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't personally installed a JKS kit yet but from what I understand, they make a pretty solid kit and will still be an improvement over the Rough County. For your steering, take a look at Synergy Mfg. as they make quality products. You can also check out RockJock4x4 CurrectLync and RPM Steering as other options.
What this guy said ^^^ 👍

tallguy26

Caught the Bug
Well I ordered the currie correctlync. Mainly because it was in stock and on sale at my local 4 wheel parts shop. Hoping to put it on in the next few days. I found play in the bushings on the drag link and tie rod when I was putting my lift on. So I figured might as well upgrade.

I actually run a 2.5" JKS system on my JK. Long story short I've been super happy with it's performance. 35s, zero rub, slightly stiffer ride than stock (I'm running stock shocks still, getting shocks soon) but the springs are great and seem to deflect corrosion and are still spotless. (I live in California though 🤷‍♂️) The overall build quality seems good and it came with their manual sway bar Disconnects as well, with greasable zerk fittings.

For the tie rod and drag link, I'm definitely going Synergy.

Here's my Jeep at full stuff: 20220621_133323.jpg
20220621_133415.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom