JK Tuffy Underseat Conceal Carry Drawer

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
JK Tuffy Underseat Conceal Carry Drawer "SOLD"

So as many of you following my build thread may have remembered I bought a Tuffy Underseat Conceal Drawer. Everything looked great and I was ready to install and finally realized that my front seat lifts up and has a few other issues causing the installation to not work. I tried to return it but it didn't workout at the time.
I'm wanting to sell it now and it is still new in the box has no dents, scratches and everything is included to install it. The drawer is made to fit JK's according to Northridge4x4 where I got it from.
I paid around 120.00 with shipping included, I'm gonna say 80.00 OBO. I will like to keep this local (North Carolina), if you are not local and want it shipped it will have to be done on buyers dime.

Here are some pics of the drawer.
IMG_2163.JPG
IMG_2164.JPG
IMG_2165.JPG

Thank you for checking it out.
If you are interested send me a PM.

Thanks,
David Ball (dcbjk)

Last edited:

GraniteCrystal

I'm a little confused. Will this actually fit a JK? Sounds like you had some issues on your install. Is that due to aftermarket seats you put in or does this tuffy box just not work with JKs as advertised? Thanks

Sharkey

Word Ninja
It works with JKU's. I think with some effort you can make it work with a JK, but not sure you could still flip the seat.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
I'm a little confused. Will this actually fit a JK? Sounds like you had some issues on your install. Is that due to aftermarket seats you put in or does this tuffy box just not work with JKs as advertised? Thanks

It works with JKU's. I think with some effort you can make it work with a JK, but not sure you could still flip the seat.

That's what I was having issues with when I talked to northridge I was told that because my seat raises up or something like that it wouldn't fit. My seat also has a cross bar piece that runs across the front and prevents me from installing anything under the seat.

RangerRubi

I see PM was sent. If sale doesn't work out, let me know. Think I might be able to work out local pick up.

BTW, PM inbox came back full.

Top Bottom