SOLD!! JK take off parts for sale

AZVAJKU

Hooked
ALRIGHT, I AM A DUMB-ASS!!

My humble apologies to Baddestcross and EVO.

The front coilovers are actually REAR coilovers!! 😳. 🤦🏼‍♂️

I guess I need to Improve my active listening skills!

I am now putting the REAR coilovers up for sale. I will also throw in the front shock towers and front links if you want them.

Again thanks to Eddie for allowing me to post these items.

Seahawkfan: when the T-case is pulled from my Jeep I will let you know.

Take off parts from my 2009 JKU are for sale

These items are used. They are take off parts from my recent upgrades and have about 10,000 miles on them (except the T-case). All parts are pick-up only at the EVO Shop in Fort Mohave, meaning I cannot ship them to you. It’s no rush, if you tell me you want them but cannot pick them up for a few weeks that’s fine. You can pay me electronically via PayPal or Apple- or pay cash money on pickup.

+ EVO Spec King JK/JL/JT Front Bumpstops

Model: EVO-600081

MSRP: $632.08

WAL Price: $300 obo

1632450857963.jpeg

+ EVO JK REAR Coilover shocks.
10.5-imch travel

I will also thrown in the FRONT Mounting Towers, sway bar links and MOST of the small parts from the kit.

WAL Price: $700 obo

1632450949101.jpeg
1632451038171.jpeg

1632451101165.jpeg
1632451158466.jpeg
1632451494521.jpeg

+EVO JK Front Vented Inner Fenders for EVO Bolt on Coilover Suspension

Model: EVO-119

MSRP: $350.89

WAL Price: $150 obo

1632450791230.jpeg

+ Jeep JK Rubicon 241OR RockTrac T-Case

Has 39,350 miles on it.

No picture

Note: this will not be available until it is pulled out of my Jeep and there is no timeline for that yet, however if you want it let me know now and as soon as it is removed it’s yours.

WAL Price: $850 obo

Thanks for taking the time to look at these parts and thanks to Eddie for allowing me to post this.

Last edited:

BaddestCross

Price reduction on Coilovers.

+ EVO JK Front Bolt-On Coilover Kit. Includes Mounting Towers, sway bar links and MOST of the small parts from the kit.

EVO Kit Model: EVO-1108

MSRP: $2,337.50

WAL Price: $900 obo
If you'll ship, I'll do that deal.

BaddestCross

Just read the original post, not sure why I missed it the first time... If anyone in AZ is willing to get these shipped to me, I'd be forever in your debt.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Just read the original post, not sure why I missed it the first time... If anyone in AZ is willing to get these shipped to me, I'd be forever in your debt.

If I were in AZ I’d ship them to you myself, however I’m in VA for the next couple of months.

EVO was nice enough to allow me to keep the parts at their facility where they could be picked up once sold.

BaddestCross

If I were in AZ I’d ship them to you myself, however I’m in VA for the next couple of months.

EVO was nice enough to allow me to keep the parts at their facility where they could be picked up once sold.
Yeah, I realized that once I read your OP.. just throwing it out there that if someone else was gonna be going over there to pick something up and they could ship it for me, I'd be extremely grateful.

jesse3638

Hooked
Yeah, I realized that once I read your OP.. just throwing it out there that if someone else was gonna be going over there to pick something up and they could ship it for me, I'd be extremely grateful.
I may be able to help however I'm not sure you want me shipping anything after the driveshaft fiasco...haha

BaddestCross

So I talked to ORE and I'm going to have them service the shocks since they've got them there and they'll ship the whole kit to me once it's done.

Thanks to @AZVAJKU for the deal and @jesse3638 for his willingness to help me out 🍻

Top Bottom