Jeep plates

catahoula

Caught the Bug
To be honest...It's fucking stupid. Look at the personalized plates thread. Everyone showing those. Then someone posts pic of their rig and blocks the plate. I don't get it either. Paranoia like stated.

WJCO

Meme King
ha shit, ive seen threads for way worse...
Honestly, as many people as i see do it, i thought maybe i was missing something.

Lol. I do it just for basic privacy. I never thought about how many people see it every day, lol.

explorebc4x4

I was just thinking about this today! I'm taking pictures of the other vehicle tomorrow because I'm selling it, and was trying to decide if I should cover the plates or not.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I don't get it either, I usually pass on a for sale post when I see that. I automatically think the persons a douche bag and pass...

Napalm

I post tons of pictures of my Jeep and license plate. A long time ago when I was in the muscle car world, people did this in fear of someone else finding out their's or their vehicles info and/or attempting to steal their vehicle.

My thoughts on it now is that it completely ruins the picture and is more trouble than it's worth.

Top Bottom