Jeep jk dynomax exhuast

LAJK

I recently came across a great deal on a Dynomax quiet crawler exhaust. I want to purchase this exhaust but there is only one problem. It's fitted for a 2012 JKU and mines an 08' JKU. Would I still be able to run this exhaust?

KaPow

The 2012+ has a different y pipe and has an extra straight through muffler on the mid pipe. So I'm thinking probably not.
There is a chance it may work if the mid pipe connects to the y pipe in the exact same place, but I doubt it.

GraniteCrystal

I recently came across a great deal on a Dynomax quiet crawler exhaust. I want to purchase this exhaust but there is only one problem. It's fitted for a 2012 JKU and mines an 08' JKU. Would I still be able to run this exhaust?
I may be interested if you can't take it. If that's the case and you're up for it, PM me details

rl206

I had an '07 a few years ago and a buddy of mine worked at a dealership. I went in to try one off a 3.6 and it did not line up correctly. I think at the y pipe exit was the big issue if I remember correctly. That being said if you have the equipment and will to make it fit you can. You have to relocate a few things though.

Top Bottom