Jeep, Hummer, Land Rover Paradox

Saw this up in Big Bear over the weekend. Thought I'd share it. Any thoughts, comments, complaints???

Attachments

• image-2937415179.jpg
    image-2937415179.jpg
    477.5 KB · Views: 334
  • image-15956860.jpg
    image-15956860.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 330

13gecko

Saw one of those when I was stationed in Kansas. I talked to the owner and this is what he said: "it's a stock Rubicon son, pure badass from the factory with unbreakable plastics. You don't see them like this alot, it's a limited edition son. I bought it like this from the dealer. Only 22k for this son!!! It's fast as f*** too" I'd let you ride but it's too rare". I couldn't help but laugh as my wife dragged me away from him while he continued to say I couldn't afford one. :D

sent from phone to interwebz

Laughing my ass off!!! I found the website for the kits. Says they have a kit for the JK, but couldn't find the pictures. I don't think they ever got off the ground.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I've got no words except to say I'd rather shove a mercury filled glass thermometer up my dong and repeatedly hit my junk with a hammer than drive either one of those rigs.

BlackKnight

Only one word can describe that "thing" that should have been aborted before birth..

"DAAAAMMMMMNNN!!!!"

Followed closely by.

"Please Kill me NOW!!"

Top Bottom