Jeep Gladiator Badger Campers

wjtstudios

Hooked
It’s a cool computer rendering of what they could do. It would be nice to see a production version of it to see how close it comes to the concept

fiend

Caught the Bug
“GEO-Cab's smallest Badger camper begins at $130,000 but larger sizes will go above $200,000 and that doesn't include the price of the vehicle itself.”

Umm, ok. 🤔

Ddays

Hooked
“GEO-Cab's smallest Badger camper begins at $130,000 but larger sizes will go above $200,000 and that doesn't include the price of the vehicle itself.”

Umm, ok. 🤔

😂 Overlanders spend more $$ on dumb shit than Jeep guys hands down. I mean it's neat, but $130k neat?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
My gladiator’s suspension is squishy with just the decked system. I can’t imagine how stiff the shocks and springs would have to be to support that monstrosity.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My gladiator’s suspension is squishy with just the decked system. I can’t imagine how stiff the shocks and springs would have to be to support that monstrosity.
Air bags is the only thing I can think of. I can only imagine how shitty of a ride a Gladiator would be with this thing on it.

Ddays

Hooked
Jerry. It 😂 😂 😂 is time to upgrade your horse trailer
If ever there was a group of people that spend money like drunk sailors it's horse people. I swear they are all determined to die destitute & penniless. Having said that, the wifes horse trailer cost a third of that and it's furnished pretty damn nicely. The overlanders may be overtaking the horse crowd in idiocy

Andy5160

Hooked
If ever there was a group of people that spend money like drunk sailors it's horse people. I swear they are all determined to die destitute & penniless. Having said that, the wifes horse trailer cost a third of that and it's furnished pretty damn nicely. The overlanders may be overtaking the horse crowd in idiocy
😂 😂 (y)

wjtstudios

Hooked
I’ve built an entire career off horse people dumping stupid money into their hobby. What’s another couple million for in indoor arena 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom