JAGS JK Garage Sale

JAGS

Hooked
Alright folks with JKs. I’ll be adding some items here over the next week or two (or however long it takes to go through the garage).

These items will be for a 2012 JKUR or equal. If you want me to ship, it will be on your dime. I’m in SoCal and might be willing to meet up depending on where you are at.

I’ll entertain reasonable offers.

Most of these were trail spares, take offs, or just never needed/got around to having installed. Here’s a preview with more likely coming soon:

- New in box Dynatrac HD ball joints (these are the -A version and won’t work with RCV axle shafts)

- 2012 JK steering box with sector shaft

- JK disconnect motor(s)

- Stock Power steering pump/reservoir. Might have some lines too

- Stock rear driveshaft(s)

- new spare rear driveshaft boot

- stock tie rod

- stock JK headlights

That’s all for now. PM any questions/offers.

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
JAGS your inbox is full.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ha....now yours is full. Come on man. Lol.

Also....bumping this thread. The extra boot is pending sale, but the other stuff still available. Make me an offer. I’ll be seeing if there is more to add soon.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Ha....now yours is full. Come on man. Lol.

Also....bumping this thread. The extra boot is pending sale, but the other stuff still available. Make me an offer. I’ll be seeing if there is more to add soon.
Haha. Cleared

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

JAGS

Hooked
Uh…..thread bump. 🤣

My garage is a mess with old JK stuff and random projects.

Anyone with a JK and in socal? Take a look at the first post and let me know if you need anything. I might still have some other stuff to like axle shafts and stock draglink, tie rod? Will trade for beer, wine, or whiskey.

I have no use to keep any of this as I sold ENVY almost a couple years back.

dumpster will be a soon option as I need to free up some garage space.

Top Bottom