I've got THE CALL!!! :rock:

arashi

Guys, I've got THE CALL!!! :rock:

Wednesday 9 January 2013, I'll be the proud Owner of a JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON!!! (instead of the 25 february :clap2:)

the color has change tho, instead of a black it's gonna be white!!! After reflection I don't really mind, cause scratches appear less on white then black... So win win...

CAN'T WAIT!!!! WAR:rock:

gtony12

Caught the Bug

Wednesday 9 January 2013, I'll be the proud Owner of a JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON!!! (instead of the 25 february :clap2:)

the color has change tho, instead of a black it's gonna be white!!! After reflection I don't really mind, cause scratches appear less on white then black... So win win...

:wings::wings: Awesome CONGRATS!!!!!! :standing wave: :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::celebrate::wings:

MTG

Caught the Bug
arashi said:

You really did end up getting the best color. Or is that the absence of color? :thinking;

Regardless, congrats!

Chiromancer

You really did end up getting the best color. Or is that the absence of color? :thinking;

Regardless, congrats!

Yah... I walked onto the dealer lot expecting to drive off with a black one, despite 3 black Rubicons of various configurations, they had the white-on-white rubi and I had to have it:)

arashi

Regardless, congrats!

Actually, it's a little bit more complicated than that. Story short, the guy gave me A LOT of reduction for the JEEP: 1 holidays, 2 ex-military guy. And for him to keep those, since I change from a SAHARA to a RUBICON, I ad to have the serial number of the JEEP before monday... The funny thing in this, I got 3 mounts: no interests, no payment, and that since I could take it in the next week.:pointing::pointing::pointing:

My Decision to change for the RUBICON is the best decision I took EVER!!! On all aspect of the deal...:eek:

Is there any way I could get decals FAST!!! (3 days), I'm in Quebec / Canada?

Atch

Awesome! It sucks having to wait for so long so great decision in switching your order!:thumb:

arashi

Congratulations! Many happy mods and miles to come!

Oh yeah!!!

I'm already making prep for modification of my JKUR... It's becoming all in line... At first it's going to be just 35 to gain experience, and after that it's going to be the big transformation... 40'' long arm all and all...

Thanks all. Going to post photo as soon as possible...

Top Bottom