Instant Savings on select Cooper Tires!

Discount Tire

-October 1 through October 13, 2021-

$70.00 instant savings on a set of four(4) Cooper Discoverer ATP II. Discoverer HTP II or Discoverer Rugged Trek tires when you join or sign in to your Discount Tire online account.

Combined with Discount Tire Credit to SAVE EVEN MORE! See the links below for complete details:

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Have questions or need a quote? Shoot us a private message here on the forum and we'll make sure you're taken care of!

cooper-70-instant-savings-select-tires-promo-reg-oct-1-13

monstrousmac

Caught the Bug
I just bought my Nitto Ridge Grapplers from Discount Tire on Kolb here in Tucson. I just wanted to say thank you for letting us know about the 10% discount for the online sales that ran until 30 September. It was huge savings for me plus you gave me my 10% Military discount. I want to say thank you for your support for Military and Veterans.

Now, I also want to say your customer service was amazing. I went in to order the tires online and it would not allow me to purchase the tires because the tires were 37x12.5x17 and it wanted me to hit the button "Enter Valid Vehicle" they didn't show they would fit a JKU. So, I could not hit a buy button. I clicked on the "Chat" button and the representative was very helpful. He built the order for me with the discounts and I went to the Discount Tire Store at 2580 S Kolb Rd, Tucson, AZ 85710 and the Store Manger Angel founded the order and I paid at the Store. It was easy and everyone was very friendly and the customer service was A+. So, thank you.

Sincerely,
Mark C.

Discount Tire

First and foremost, thank you for your service and for choosing Discount Tire, Mark!

We appreciate the kind words and are happy to hear that the live chat team member and manager at the store took good care of you. Thank you for sharing your experience with us here.

Top Bottom