http://wheeladapters.us/ ????

gonzo

Has anyone heard, or picked up stuff from this site?
You can get a full set of 4 for $10 more (depending) then say if you go to quadretec, plus free shipping.
I have already ordered my wheels and tires and i will need a set of these so i dont rub.
Just want to know if i should get from here, or, go with the more $$$ brand. Thanks

StrizzyChris

I dont like clicking on websites that I never heard of, so didnt go to that link. BUT I know if you go to northridge4x4 and buy a set of 4 then the shipping is free there too. Thats for spidertrax but they are at retail for $200 for the set.

kaptkrappy

Has anyone heard, or picked up stuff from this site?
You can get a full set of 4 for $10 more (depending) then say if you go to quadretec, plus free shipping.
I have already ordered my wheels and tires and i will need a set of these so i dont rub.
Just want to know if i should get from here, or, go with the more $$$ brand. Thanks

When I was looking for spacers, I saw their site and checked them out. I sent them an email asking if their spacers were hub and wheel centric and I never got a reply. It does not state anywhere on their site that they are so I assume they are not (that's a big deal).
There is an Ebay seller that has spacers and the add says they are hub and wheel centric for a little less money than the Spidertrax.

I can tell you that the Spidertrax spacers that eventually got are top quality, hub and wheel centric, and look awesome.

It's a shame nobody can see them once they are installed.

Attachments

• Spacers .jpg
    Spacers .jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 36

gonzo

When I was looking for spacers, I saw their site and checked them out. I sent them an email asking if their spacers were hub and wheel centric and I never got a reply. It does not state anywhere on their site that they are so I assume they are not (that's a big deal).
There is an Ebay seller that has spacers and the add says they are hub and wheel centric for a little less money than the Spidertrax.

I can tell you that the Spidertrax spacers that eventually got are top quality, hub and wheel centric, and look awesome.

It's a shame nobody can see them once they are installed.

Thanks Striz & Kap!

I was just looking to save some $$$$, i got a great deal on a set of 5 33' tires and 5 16' wheels, funny thing is the local shop wanted to charge me for just 4 tires the same price. lol. lift isnt in the cards, yet. anyway, pics will be up as soon as they are on my rig :thumb:

Kap, what size spacers are yours? 1.5'?

Top Bottom