HOW TO Install a Lift Kit on a Jeep JT Gladiator for Beginners

Bullwinckle

Hooked
If they don't get my JT fixed soon, I might know where you can get a 4.5 Enforcer stage 4 pretty cheap.
Thank you! But I think I’ll have to pass. 4.5 is a little to tall for me and my girlfriend would be pretty mad considering she would need a step stool to get in 😂 Shoot she still may need one with the 3 inch rancho I plan on getting.

Dale72

Hooked
Thank you! But I think I’ll have to pass. 4.5 is a little to tall for me and my girlfriend would be pretty mad considering she would need a step stool to get in 😂 Shoot she still may need one with the 3 inch rancho I plan on getting
Lol 😆 no problem. I really don't know what I'm going to do with my JT when I get it back. Mom went to the body shop last week and was told that they were having problems getting the front end to line up right. So that doesn't sound too good to me.

Dale72

Hooked
they're still working on it??? damn!
I'd be reaching out to the insurance for loan payment reimbursement if you've been paying... damn, that's a long time
It's supposed to be ready now, I'm trying to get back home now so I can go pick it up. He told my mom last week when she went by there to check on it, the main hold up was the guy who was in charge of it in the beginning kept ordering after market parts. Joe the guy who took over kept making him send them back. But he said that it took them over a week to get the front end to line up right, which worries me. He is going to absorb half of the deductible that I have to pay.

JAGS

Hooked
It's supposed to be ready now, I'm trying to get back home now so I can go pick it up. He told my mom last week when she went by there to check on it, the main hold up was the guy who was in charge of it in the beginning kept ordering after market parts. Joe the guy who took over kept making him send them back. But he said that it took them over a week to get the front end to line up right, which worries me. He is going to absorb half of the deductible that I have to pay.
Maybe send them some of wayalife’s videos on setting up front end alignment and suspension. 😉

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Lol 😆 no problem. I really don't know what I'm going to do with my JT when I get it back. Mom went to the body shop last week and was told that they were having problems getting the front end to line up right. So that doesn't sound too good to me.
Ahh crap that sucks hopefully you’ll be able to figure something out.

Top Bottom