Hi All from Reno

biggeekpc

Hi Everyone,

First, thanks @wayoflife for approving my addition. Second, I am joining you all from the Reno, NV area! I grew up in Northern Nevada, an hour from Reno, and after some years of living away from Reno, I was drawn back to the area to support family. I met my wife here and we have a young daughter who certainly makes life fun! I also had the great fortune of being able to learn how to fly a hot air balloon and be a part of a great community of pilots. If you think four wheeling is fun, try flying a ball of hot air 8,000ft above the ground! In the last year I was looking at selling off an older truck and picking up a new vehicle. Remembering the fun times, I had with my TJ, I thought it would be great to show my daughter what taking the top of a Jeep and enjoying the warm summers in Nevada would be like. She has loved riding around with the top off, and been a bit scared on some trails, but ultimately overcame the drop offs and snowy roads, probably with less stress than myself as I am the one navigating them! We did learn that while I like the doors off, she would prefer they stay on, ha! Overall, I have picked up my 21' JLUR as a way to have fun with my family in another extremely fun way with another great community of people. Ballooning is fun, but so is off-roading and the Northern Nevada area lends itself well to both of these things. I hope to meet some of you, explore much more than just Northern Nevada/California and enjoy the journey we are all on!

Thanks,

- Jason

Top Bottom