Hey from Honey Island Swamp, Louisiana

Bayou Boy

Hey Everyone, Thanks for adding me into your Forum. I'm from The World Famous Honey Island Swamp community of Louisiana. I've got years of experience with 4x4's, My last was a Chevrolet, short wheel Base, Granny with a 3 speed manual transmission, built on a 4" lift and sporting 38's. She always did a fantastic job, although she had LSD front and rear, which got me in trouble a few times. In the area I live, Hunting is a way of life, and that goes hand and hand with 4x4's. I have ZERO experience with Rock Crawling, although it appears fascinating. My encounters off-road have been running down a power line trail, or fire lane usually to a river bank, for the purpose of hunting Wood Duck. I've always watched the jeeps as they would cross the same mud holes as me, with little to no effort, and just wondered what the mechanical reason was for that.
I found this site, as I was looking for a mounting solution for my cb radio, as the inside of my Gladiator is short on practicable space. I found the CB Bar that Eddie had in his store, and ordered it. I found it actually on YouTube, and as curiosity set in, I watched a few of Eddie's "WAYALIFE" videos. Its quite apparent we use our vehicles totally differently, however I was amazed at Eddie's skill level and talent. I stumbled also onto this Forum, and again curiosity brought me to reading some of your posts. We have much different uses for our vehicles, neither of the uses are wrong. I decided to stay and continue to read, and learn more about your way of life, and then got this message, asking me to please introduce yourself. Again, I want to Thank You for adding me to your forum, and I look foreword to reading more about your way of life in comparison to mine. Thank You.

Top Bottom