Hello From Vegas

Cleveland4

I have 2018 Jeep JLUR with a Complete Synergy suspension and ADS 2.5 external 3 tube shocks. Love the Wayalife videos. Im looking from some help with a death wobble issue I have. Tracked it down to the Synergy track bar. Unable to set castor to correct angle due to the track bar binds at axel side. LCA are 24/18 and UCA are 20 1/8. seeing if anyone else has had this issue.

Bear_JT

Hooked
Welcome to Wayalife from New Mexico.
I’m sure someone will be able to give you some guidance on your wobble issue.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have 2018 Jeep JLUR with a Complete Synergy suspension and ADS 2.5 external 3 tube shocks. Love the Wayalife videos. Im looking from some help with a death wobble issue I have. Tracked it down to the Synergy track bar. Unable to set castor to correct angle due to the track bar binds at axel side. LCA are 24/18 and UCA are 20 1/8. seeing if anyone else has had this issue.
Okay, I saw your other post as well and can tell you that 24-1/8" sounds about right for factory length. This should not be your issue. Upper arms should be set for caster. Do you have any pics to show what that looks like and or what the bind you're seeing looks like?

Cleveland4

Okay, I saw your other post as well and can tell you that 24-1/8" sounds about right for factory length. This should not be your issue. Upper arms should be set for caster. Do you have any pics to show what that looks like and or what the bind you're seeing looks like?

Attachments

• 9453D802-84D1-4FDE-A413-50A6920DFB0F.jpeg
    9453D802-84D1-4FDE-A413-50A6920DFB0F.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 2F0E58C6-F2F9-48BE-963A-D07BA23D250D.jpeg
    2F0E58C6-F2F9-48BE-963A-D07BA23D250D.jpeg
    127.3 KB · Views: 8

Cleveland4

Here are some pics. I can’t adjust my castor to where I need it to. it binds on the axel side. I talked to Scott at Sunergy he said some of the first JL the welds and mount could be off. States I should grind down the corner to make it fit. I ordered a rock krawler HD. I don’t like the fact I should have to grind down any part of my mount.

Cleveland4

Here are some pics. I can’t adjust my castor to where I need it to. it binds on the axel side. I talked to Scott at Sunergy he said some of the first JL the welds and mount could be off. States I should grind down the corner to make it fit. I ordered a rock krawler HD. I don’t like the fact I should have to grind down any part of my mount.
Right now I’m at 87 degrees off of the axel. Watch your video and I should be 92. I’m off by 5 degrees with no way to adjust without binding.

Cleveland4

Death wobble update. Thanks to wreckdit fab for helping with what to order. Ordered a new front track bar from Rock Krawler. That got all the death wobble out. Had some bump steer to troubleshoot. Found tires were over filled. Had 44 psi. Aired down to 35 psi. Reset the castor. Also had to adjust tie rod. Reset drag link to center steering wheel. Now she drives straight with no issues. Next is front driveshaft and wheels and tires. Thanks again for everyone’s help.

Top Bottom