Hello from SC!

efraziersc

Hi friends,

Just wanted to say hello from South Carolina. My name is Evan and I'm fairly new to the Jeep thing, but I've taken a deep dive.

I started with a 1986 XJ that is a 2 door with a manual transmission. That is a project that will probably never be fully finished! Right now, I'm driving a 2015 JKU Rubicon on 37s with a 2.5" Rock Krawler x factor lift, RPM 1 ton steering, and RPM adjustable track bars (about to have these installed in the next week or so).

My previous Wrangler was a 2009 JK Sahara that I worked on a lot. I did pretty much all of the work on that one except for having it regeared and a truetrac and locker added. Unfortunately, it was just too small to have as a second family car so we decided to go for the JKU. I miss the 2 door, especially since I put so much time and labor into it. This time around, I'm having a local shop do the work since they do a better job, and my new job doesn't grant me the time needed to spend in the garage.

I love camping and wheeling with friends and family. We spend a LOT of time at Uwharrie during open season, and also at Gulches ORV park in SC. Wheeling has quickly become an important part of our lives, and we love meeting new people and trying new obstacles. I'm constantly amazed at what these Jeeps can do!

Top Bottom