Hello from Enid, Oklahoma!

xjnemb

Hello, My name is Corey, I work as a Parts Advisor for a Chrysler, JEEP, Dodge, Ram dealership here in Oklahoma, and I am some what newer to the jeep world. Came accross the Wayalife videos on youtube.com one day at work and absolutely love them!

My buddy I work with here has a '01 Wrangler and talked me into getting myself a Jeep around last October. Bought myself an '01 XJ 4.0l 4wd, automatic and after lifting it, throwing some BFG mud-terrains on it, and having some fun with it. I decided I wanted to find a different one and maybe a 5-speed.

After finding one on Autotrader that fit everything I wanted, I packed up and drove to Loveland, CO. (700 miles).

New one is a 1997 Jeep Cherokee Sport.
4.0l, 4WD, AX-15 transmission
NP231 T-case
Dana 30 HP front axle
Chrysler 8.25 rear w/traclok
Upcountry Package
Added:
Rough country 4.5 inch lift
Crown Automotive link kit
RE track bar
RE sway bar quick disconnects
Procomp steering stabalizer
PIAA Front yellow fog lights
Old 255/75r17 BFG mud terrain KM take offs

Plan to do 33's, Front/Rear bumper replacements, Warn winch, Front locker, and Gears. Don't know if I want to go All terrains or Mud terrains.

The day I picked her up

After the lift..

Took her out camping and played in some mud last weekend..

Found a hole in my fire wall after the first mud pit...

My Surival for the drive! (had about 12 of these within the two drives. Drove there one night and back the next..

Some of the scenery (first time in Colorado for me)

My '01 XJ before I swapped everything to the new one...

xjnemb

Thank you!.. I love the JK Experience videos. I would love to attend something like that in the future. lol

xjnemb

Update:

Finally got in my new rims and tires. Thanks to discount tire and four wheel parts.

32x11.50 hankook dynapro MT's on 15x8 procomp 51 series steel wheels. Next week I am ordering a back window rack from Dirtbound offroad and then saving for 4.10 G2 gears and possibly a front locker.

While my XJ was down for almost 2 months I was able to fix some small things and do a tune up. Replaced plugs, wires, air filter, crankcase valves/hoses, thermostat w/gasket, upper radiator hose, and installed a new oil filter housing (mine was missing) all through mopar. Also swapped over battery and tray from my '01 so I can have a bigger group size battery and installed my Warrior Products gear box stabilizer and rubicon express extended rear brake line. lol

xjnemb

Also ordered these from work. They were quite a bit cheaper then the silver ones and I thought they were pretty sweet. lol

Top Bottom