Hello from Dallas

HulkSmash

Wanted to say hello to y’all. My wife Rocio and I have a 19 JLU Sport S named Hulk Smash. Some of you may know him as being the Jeep that Lou Ferrigno signed. We are running 2.5 Metalcloak True Dual Rate with Rocksport shocks on 35” Mickey Thompson ATZ. Upgraded drag link and tie rod with Synergy. Teraflex adjustable pass-through stabilizer using their relocation bracket. Dynatrac HD ball joints. All of these steering upgrades has been done trying to get rid of the infamous JL wobble.

Attachments

• 6310288E-4896-433B-BE7E-86EB4A42F04F.jpeg
    6310288E-4896-433B-BE7E-86EB4A42F04F.jpeg
    267.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 34A71895-EE8F-4863-9F87-DD7763F31CBD.png
    34A71895-EE8F-4863-9F87-DD7763F31CBD.png
    663.7 KB · Views: 11

FFPulley77

Hooked
Wanted to say hello to y’all. My wife Rocio and I have a 19 JLU Sport S named Hulk Smash. Some of you may know him as being the Jeep that Lou Ferrigno signed. We are running 2.5 Metalcloak True Dual Rate with Rocksport shocks on 35” Mickey Thompson ATZ. Upgraded drag link and tie rod with Synergy. Teraflex adjustable pass-through stabilizer using their relocation bracket. Dynatrac HD ball joints. All of these steering upgrades has been done trying to get rid of the infamous JL wobble.
Is that Hidden Falls?

Also, welcome from Texas!

HulkSmash

Nice! That’s the closest place to me, so we go out there when we can. I went out to Bridgeport a couple weeks ago with a buddy. It was pretty nice, too.
Bridgeport is a close by place to for a shakedown but I honestly won’t spend the time or money to go there. I’d rather go out to Barnwell Mountain in Gilmer. If you haven’t been it’s a blast only thing is your Jeep will be forever stained red or will have red iron ore dust inside it.

FFPulley77

Hooked
Bridgeport is a close by place to for a shakedown but I honestly won’t spend the time or money to go there. I’d rather go out to Barnwell Mountain in Gilmer. If you haven’t been it’s a blast only thing is your Jeep will be forever stained red or will have red iron ore dust inside it.
Never been to Barnwell but I’ve heard a lot about it. I’m down around Houston, so that’s a bit of a trek for me.

Top Bottom