Hello from Belingham Washington

KevinG

Caught the Bug
Hello all! My name's Kevin and I am in northern Washington state. Jeep #5 for me. I was researching a little about suspensions and kept getting led here. Looks like a lot of knowledge. Looking forward to becoming part of the community.

KevinG

Caught the Bug
Welcome from Detroit. Good luck with the build

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks! Wish I would have started here last year instead. Got to where I thought I was "done" but quickly realized that my wife and daughter want more fun (bordering on frightened) rather than just easy stuff. So I guess it's more of a rebuild.

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug
Welcome to Wayalife.

His: 2009 Wrangler Unlimited X
3.8- 6 Speed Manual
Her's: 2016 Renegade Latitude
2.4,9 Speed Automatic.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Thanks! Wish I would have started here last year instead. Got to where I thought I was "done" but quickly realized that my wife and daughter want more fun (bordering on frightened) rather than just easy stuff. So I guess it's more of a rebuild.

Well this is the place to be to go bigger in a more calculated way verses just slapping stuff on your Jeep to look good at Starbucks. And just an FYI, the builds are never “done”!!

Brute

Hooked
Howzit from Mercer Island and Oahu...my daughter looked at Western Washington U last summer...I like Bellingham

KevinG

Caught the Bug
Howzit from Mercer Island and Oahu...my daughter looked at Western Washington U last summer...I like Bellingham

Yes WWU has a great campus and Bham has an awesome vibe even though it’s pretty hippy. We were in the east coast for a couple of years. Really missed this side of the country

Top Bottom