Hello everyone!

Buzzbait

New here, but not to Jeeps. My name is Chris and I hail from the mega-town of Malvern, AR (just a stones throw from Hot Springs.) my current Jeep is an 05 LJ with a 4" Superlift Short Arm, 315/70/16 Geolanders wrapped around Gear wheels, Hanson Offroad front bumper with a Warn 8274-50, Pro Comp rear bumper, VisionX rocklight kit, GenRight steering box skid, Currie Anti-rock up front, and a few other doo-dads, and her name is Selene.

This is my third Jeep, and currently my only Jeep. I am a member of the Arkansas Crawlers 4x4 Club and live 23 miles from Superlift ORV Park. I served a little over 8 years in the Marine Corps infantry before being medically discharged with an Honorable discharge.

If you have any questions, fire away and I'll do my best to answer them.

First thank you for your service. Welcome to the WAYALIFE Family. Do you have any pics of your rig. :standing wave:

cmlrc

Welcome to the Wayalife, hot springs is a nice area, I spent a summer in mt. Ida when I was a kid.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Buzzbait

I don't have as many pics of Selene because she was mainly my wife's Jeep while I drove Alice, my 99 TJ. I sold Alice back in January, and my wife was kind enough to let me have Selene. Of course, now I've got to buy her a JKU when we find the "right" one to replace hers.:doh:

And thank y'all for the warm welcomes!

Attachments

• Hot Springs-20110930-00137.jpg
    Hot Springs-20110930-00137.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Hot Springs-20110930-00179.jpg
    Hot Springs-20110930-00179.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 32
Top Bottom