hell yeah! awesome deal!

Holeshot

Banned
ok guys I just wanted to share the good news I just had! :thankyou:

Last summer, my bud bought a front dynatrac prorock 44 unlimited with all the necessary to upgrade his sahara front end, but ended never got it installed because he was waiting to buy his lift kit and install everthing at the same time.

And then, he had air going up his brain or something but, he decided to change his project and go 40's instead of 37's. And he decided to go big and get fullfloat D60's front and rear.

SO! that said, He has to get rid of that PR44 :D which is still in his living room with the entire dishes. Afterward, he made me an offer I couldn't resist. He paid about 6000$ for the kit, and offered it to me for 3000$ in exchange of some labor on his rig when he gets the new axles and lift :D :wings: :rock: :drinks::drunkbuds::friends::honey:

kit include ;

Front Dynatrac PR44 unlimited
ARB air locker
Superior axle overhaul kit
RCV axles
Dynatrac balljoints

The gears he had were 5.13 and I'm gonna get 4,88 as soon as I get the diff ! mann!! Can't wait to get this!

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Is that in Canadian dollars? I think that would make it an even bigger smokin’ deal in USD.

Holeshot

Banned
yea sorry it's in canadian dollars.

If I build the PR44U on the canadian website it gets up to 6003$, and if I do the same on the US site, it goes to 5220$.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Great deal...depending what exactly "some labor" entails. :cheesy:

Just kidding, that's awesome!

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
whoa, that's a terrible deal. Send that axle immediately to me before you get burned, lol. Congrats, you're a lucky dog.

Holeshot

Banned
Great deal...depending what exactly "some labor" entails. :cheesy:

Just kidding, that's awesome!

hahaha nahh.. I you read closely, I said on "his rig", not on him :cheesy:

Lol but seriously, I've done over 40 hours on his rig, and it's far from being over! Until now, we've installed ;

dual battery tray and 2 optima yellow top + battery isolator
Spod
ARB compressor
rear huge bumper and rear winch, with control box on front winch (70' of 4ga wire)+ momentary switch inside
aux. back up lights
ORO 3rd brake light
CB + antenna
daystar switch panel and homemade fusebox for 5 more switches
and I must forget something..

He proposed to pay for the time I work on his jeep, First I said no, I'm gonna help you free, but for him, work isn't free and no one should do it for free, so I ended up well paid for moding his jeep :thumb: And That deal is "free" labor for the axles swap and lift kit installation which will be evo coil overs and double D :rock:

pa4567

That's my rigs ! :rock:

I'll go PR60 Front and PR80 rear. Pay once and I'll be done with it :)
For the price of the axle, I'm glad to know I've already pay labor to install them :brows:

Jersey_Devil

ok guys I just wanted to share the good news I just had! :thankyou:

Last summer, my bud bought a front dynatrac prorock 44 unlimited with all the necessary to upgrade his sahara front end, but ended never got it installed because he was waiting to buy his lift kit and install everthing at the same time.

And then, he had air going up his brain or something but, he decided to change his project and go 40's instead of 37's. And he decided to go big and get fullfloat D60's front and rear.

SO! that said, He has to get rid of that PR44 :D which is still in his living room with the entire dishes. Afterward, he made me an offer I couldn't resist. He paid about 6000$ for the kit, and offered it to me for 3000$ in exchange of some labor on his rig when he gets the new axles and lift :D :wings: :rock: :drinks::drunkbuds::friends::honey:

kit include ;

Front Dynatrac PR44 unlimited
ARB air locker
Superior axle overhaul kit
RCV axles
Dynatrac balljoints

The gears he had were 5.13 and I'm gonna get 4,88 as soon as I get the diff ! mann!! Can't wait to get this!

Sweet deal! Can't beat that with a wiffle ball bat!

Top Bottom