Has anyone moved..... To jeep more?

Hell_Fire

My plan is to move out to the Westcoast in a few years time, just want to build up a bit more experience in my line of work, wheeling here in South Africa is OK got a few good trails but nothing really to challenge your skills, plus Jeep stuff is so expensive here, going to Vegas next year so then I can check out the place a bit

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
My plan is to move out to the Westcoast in a few years time, just want to build up a bit more experience in my line of work, wheeling here in South Africa is OK got a few good trails but nothing really to challenge your skills, plus Jeep stuff is so expensive here, going to Vegas next year so then I can check out the place a bit

Now thats a move!:clap2:

Hell_Fire

ha ha ha yeah BIG Step, I am looking at Reno NV place looks good and not as crowded as Vegas all depends on if there is work, found a few companies in my line of work, I just hope the Rubicon will still be there when I make the move.

TacPen

Banned
I actually moved from Chicago to Phoenix about 12 years ago. The idea was to not become a yuppie and because at the time I was racing motorcycles. Since then I've quit racing bikes and picked up wheeling and I sure as heck ain't moving back to Chicago.
:driving:

GetOut

I'm in Georgia and I'm seriously considering moving to the southwest as a 3 year goal.

Funny thing is...... Only reason is to feed my appetite for more offroading. Has anyone moved in order to go offroading more frequently?

Looking at moving back to AZ mainly for wheeling purposes, although Colorado is an option as well. Michigan is just not a fun state to be in unless your idea of wheeling is 100mph runs through mud. Unfortunately the paycheck is in Michigan for now

Helipilot2

I picked a helicopter flight school for fit high elevation training, and the much more awesome Jeeping I can do compared to the other schools I considered in Florida and Oregon. Much better here than NY or PA where I moved from.

What flight school did you pick and what state? I'm curious because I am a Helicopter Flight Instructor and I am actually in Salt Lake for an interview tomorrow with Upper Limit Aviation

Metalmasher

White_JKU said:
I'm in Georgia and I'm seriously considering moving to the southwest as a 3 year goal.

Funny thing is...... Only reason is to feed my appetite for more offroading. Has anyone moved in order to go offroading more frequently?

I am also very lucky! I live in Utah about 2 hrs from Moab, and its pretty much great wheeling from the top to bottom of this state and we also have a great economy compared to most places right now! I believe Provo Utah is #1 in the nation right now, come on out!

Helipilot2

I am also very lucky! I live in Utah about 2 hrs from Moab, and its pretty much great wheeling from the top to bottom of this state and we also have a great economy compared to most places right now! I believe Provo Utah is #1 in the nation right now, come on out!

I will hopefully be moving to Utah in the next week or so, I'd love to go out and see some of the trails and spend some time around a jeeper learning some new stuff. I'm entirely new to this area and rock crawling in general

Top Bottom