Greetings to the Eddie site

DanS

I'm pleased to have been included in this group. It occurred to me to join after I just ordered the hitch stinger (stinger hitch?). I am now hunting for the ideal set of all-terrains that will behave on the road and get me up the trails in Moab. I'm running Toyo MTs, 37", and they're miserable on-road. I'm open to your suggestions. Great to be here, and looking forward to more Wayalife videos.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to WAYALIFE! It's good to have you here and glad that you're happy with your new Hitch Stinger.

Regarding tires, I'm surprised to hear you're so unhappy with your Toyo's. I have always found them to be one of the best all around tires you can buy. Is there something specific that you don't like about them? Knowing that might help point you to a tire that's more to your liking.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Welcome to WAL! I agree with Eddie, I loved my M/Ts while I had them. What dont you like about them?

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Welcome to Wayalife from Chicagoland 👋
Another fan of the Toyos here, got about 10k on them now and really happy with performance on and off road. What don't you like about them?

Top Bottom