Gladiator rear bumper

Cribbs13

Just picked up my JT and the first thing I had to do was drop the windshield and drive around for a bit soo cool. My question is my first upgrade I want is protection and I like the bumper that evo makes that Eddie is pimping but can not find it anywhere. Can anyone point me in the right direction fyi love the thread, keep it up wayalife.
glad.jpg
glad2.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Just picked up my JT and the first thing I had to do was drop the windshield and drive around for a bit soo cool. My question is my first upgrade I want is protection and I like the bumper that evo makes that Eddie is pimping but can not find it anywhere. Can anyone point me in the right direction fyi love the thread, keep it up wayalife.

Congrats on the JT. Looks great.

I don't think the bumper is out yet.

At 9:39, Mel, the owner of EVO, does say it will be coming out though:

Here's another thread with some other rear bumper info: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/59340-Removing-OEM-hitch-receiver-for-better-departure-angle

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Evo Mfg is in the middle of moving their manufacturing and R&D ops to a new facility. Hopefully they have something soon. Might take some more time with the move though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
EVO has a bigger rear bumper now as well and it's made out of aluminum.

EVO-3115AL-853640-800x534.png

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I would coat myself. I know the old coater they used sucked. Not sure if they still use them or. It but their powder coating is not the greatest.
Oh yeah, their old powder coated sucked and it is the reason why I typically had my stuff from them coated locally. That being said, their new coated seems to do a better job.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Do they have any options or add-ons for wrapping it around the sides of the bed?
I'll be honest and say that I don't know. I know that Harris has side protection but I wasn't sure if it was EVO or another brand. I do think that you can use the Rubicon corner guards with this bumper though.

Top Bottom