Gladiator 6x6 ? Why?

WJCO

Meme King
Just popped up on my news feed. I don't get it. Maybe it's just me, but there's nothing about this thing desirable for me.

Untitled.jpg

From the article: "
Behold the Jeep Gladiator 6x6. It’s the work of Next Level, a third-party company. But it’ll be sold at authorised Jeep dealers, starting in California.

The Gladiator’s big sell is its extra axle and new eight-foot bed. It has permanent four-wheel drive and on-demand six-wheel drive, with Fox suspension throughout. "

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What do you mean? Doesn't everyone want to spend tens of thousands more on an already over-priced and under powered mid size pickup?

WJCO

Meme King
What do you mean? Doesn't everyone want to spend tens of thousands more on an already over-priced and under powered mid size pickup?
No kidding. Not just the price though; I just don't get the appeal for this thing. It'd be a cool SEMA build but not something to purchase, IMO.

I guess 4 tires on the ground just isn't cool anymore.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
No kidding. Not just the price though; I just don't get the appeal for this thing. It'd be a cool SEMA build but not something to purchase, IMO.

I guess 4 tires on the ground just isn't cool anymore.
There've been companies pushing this crap for years on the JK Brute builds. Seen a few at a few different SEMA and everyone talked about them like they were going to be some kind of hit. LOL

Suspect

People love BroDozers. The dude who buys this is also gonna throw on a light bar, angry grill, and 22inch rims.

I saw a 6x6 JL at south beach a few weeks ago. It was an abomination 😂

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
I think I’d rather direct the funds into axles and more power instead of a longer bed and extra axle. It must feel like driving a horribly underpowered bus.

CalSgt

Hooked
Reminds me of these... I'm sure there is a purpose for a 6 wheeler I'm just not sure what it is, definitely not for me

ga0317-276653_1@2x.jpg

fiend

Caught the Bug
I’ll bet they will sell well. In Dubai, Miami, and Beverly Hills. Maybe Texas, if someone upgraded them with a Hemi.

Robar

The Enforcer
Just popped up on my news feed. I don't get it. Maybe it's just me, but there's nothing about this thing desirable for me.

View attachment 362047

From the article: "
Behold the Jeep Gladiator 6x6. It’s the work of Next Level, a third-party company. But it’ll be sold at authorised Jeep dealers, starting in California.

The Gladiator’s big sell is its extra axle and new eight-foot bed. It has permanent four-wheel drive and on-demand six-wheel drive, with Fox suspension throughout. "

Hmmmm. Maybe you could pull a goose neck trailer with this and not catch fire? IDK, just thinking out loud.

Screenshot 2021-04-23 184538.png

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
Jackasses like the old 'Captain Look at My Shit' will have one of these in his garage beside his AMG or Viper for his kid to drive to high school...

jeeeep

Hooked
dealerships in california, definitely going after the "look at me" market but with all the talk about no more gas powered and down with oil, surprised anyone is still driving gas power vehiicles there

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
dealerships in california, definitely going after the "look at me" market but with all the talk about no more gas powered and down with oil, surprised anyone is still driving gas power vehiicles there
Hey y’all are just as bad. We are giving you all our people.

Top Bottom