Functional front bumper fog lights...

jamesish

So I’m about to pull the trigger on this bumper (can’t stand the stock bumper, it’s ugly). However, I want the fog lights to still be functional and practical in foggy conditions. Lots of backwoods and deers/deer hunting where I live and while I love the design of this bumper I need to make sure the fog lights are functional. With them being that center and close together is that a bad thing? Can I expect a significant decrease in actual functionality of the fog lights?

IMG_1297.jpg

Trimmed off the sellers name and trying to find elsewhere because I can’t stand them. Customer service is so bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WJCO

Meme King
Trimmed off the sellers name and trying to find elsewhere because I can’t stand them. Customer service is so bad.

I've learned myself to not do business with companies like that no matter how much I like the product. It tends to bite me in the ass every time. As far as your fog light question, I have no idea.

Bullwinckle

Hooked

Check out Offroad Evolution they have front bumpers with fog light options on them. Plus a good company! [emoji106]

Seahawkfan

Hooked
I've learned myself to not do business with companies like that no matter how much I like the product. It tends to bite me in the ass every time. As far as your fog light question, I have no idea.

At this time in history customer service is nonexistent pretty much everywhere. You would think at this point they would have plenty of people who could at least answer the damn phone.:naw:

Primo82

Caught the Bug
At this time in history customer service is nonexistent pretty much everywhere. You would think at this point they would have plenty of people who could at least answer the damn phone.:naw:

^^^This. I've written so many companies off because they've used COVID as an excuse to have even shittier customer service when there are millions of people stuck at home by a phone...

jesse3638

Hooked
So I’m about to pull the trigger on this bumper (can’t stand the stock bumper, it’s ugly). However, I want the fog lights to still be functional and practical in foggy conditions. Lots of backwoods and deers/deer hunting where I live and while I love the design of this bumper I need to make sure the fog lights are functional. With them being that center and close together is that a bad thing? Can I expect a significant decrease in actual functionality of the fog lights?

View attachment 360826

They don't look a whole lot closer than stock JK location.

Sent from my SM-G991U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

They don't look a whole lot closer than stock JK location.

Sent from my SM-G991U using WAYALIFE mobile app

☝️This☝️

It's not about how far apart they are, but the quality of the beam pattern and how they are adjusted.

Most cheap lights suck, and spread light everywhere. People who don't know any better think they are getting a lot, but light everywhere won't help when the fog, rain, snow, dust, or whatever other shitty conditions may appear.

duktrx

[emoji3516]This[emoji3516]

It's not about how far apart they are, but the quality of the beam pattern and how they are adjusted.

Most cheap lights suck, and spread light everywhere. People who don't know any better think they are getting a lot, but light everywhere won't help when the fog, rain, snow, dust, or whatever other shitty conditions may appear.
Cheap Chinese knock offs flood the area with light. High quality fog lights will keep the light low and focused.

I swapped out the cheap lights I thought would work for some KC'S and I stopped getting flashed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Anyone else scrolling by and irritated by the winch wrap going above then down to the hawse? Just me? No one else with OCD?

duktrx

Anyone else scrolling by and irritated by the winch wrap going above then down to the hawse? Just me? No one else with OCD?
Good eye.

It has been too long, but I want to say from the factory my winch was wrapped that way. I figured it was so you tell a Mall rated Jeep from a Trail rated Jeep.

Force you to unwind the spool and tension the line properly.

jamesish

Good eye.

It has been too long, but I want to say from the factory my winch was wrapped that way. I figured it was so you tell a Mall rated Jeep from a Trail rated Jeep.

Force you to unwind the spool and tension the line properly.

I don’t get it :/

Top Bottom