FULL DISCLOSURE : YES - I do get "FREE" Stuff...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, here's one that I got from a guy named TJ. Apparently, he's got a monopoly on "most people" and anything I might say has to be "sugar coating" because of my "relationship" with Nitto. I just can't win. šŸ¤Ŗ

TJ.jpg

JT@623

Hooked
And, since we're on the subject, here's one that I got from a company called Sketchl. Apparently, they're a wheel company located in China and they want to hook us up with forged wheels.

View attachment 365716

Now, for those of you who don't know, forged wheels are very expensive and I should be jumping all over this especially being that most every wheel out there, including KMC is made in China or at least, their blanks are. But, in spite of it, I still BOUGHT my standard cast KMC Tank wheels through Off Road Evolution.
You should try the 30X16 Donk Jeepā€™s might be the new big thing šŸ¤£

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's the response I got from TJ. As always, me responding to someone is = to getting "worked up". :ROFLMAO:

TJ2.jpg

Murphyfish

Caught the Bug
Itā€™s just one of those things. Typically a guy starts up a site that gets attention, people want to give him stuff to try out. It borders in free advertising for the makers of these products. Itā€™s not just Jeeps. Itā€™s just about anything. I was in the saltwater reef hobby for over 20 years, and the site administrators there got free stuff all the time. Little thing called jealousy. You get it and they think the deserve it instead.
As long as your honest with what you think of a product, thereā€™s nothing wrong with it. Everyone here has been fine with just about everything youā€™ve recommended, from what Iā€™ve seen. A company that isnā€™t into good quality control ainā€™t giving you shit. So if someone demands you honor their Teraflex products, fuck them.
Any free shit you get, I say good for you. Consider it payment for actually using your Jeeps and the thankless job of starting up a site that a lot of people use for info.
They're just jealous haters. Stop getting worked up about it. (Sarcasm)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - hereā€™s an offer that I just couldnā€™t refuse from a company called OPENROAD. Theyā€™ll give me a whole $50 off a repackaged China winch if I pimp them šŸ¤Ŗ

B3FACCAD-388C-45CF-8543-F958ADABD516.jpeg
07C4BA00-EC8F-4FBD-B011-E7880523D393.jpeg

Top Bottom