FRIDAY #SHORTS : Racing a Mustang Across the Desert

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Came across this mustang as we were driving across the Northern Nevada desert in our Jeep Gladiator. Of course, I am referring to a wild horse here and not a car made by Ford. 😁

#wayalife #jeep #jeepgladiator #mustang #wildhorses

Trail Bud

Hooked
Came across this mustang as we were driving across the Northern Nevada desert in our Jeep Gladiator. Of course, I am referring to a wild horse here and not a car made by Ford. 😁

#wayalife #jeep #jeepgladiator #mustang #wildhorses
Very cool!!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
So cool. Unfortunately, one gets killed by a car every few months or so on the southeast side of Reno. They are damn near impossible to see at night and they come down out of the mountains to munch on the residential lawns.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That is really cool.
Pretty neat video
It really is a neat thing to be able to see. We've actually had this happen to us on multiple occasions but this was the first time we got the phone out fast enough to film it. :cool:
So cool. Unfortunately, one gets killed by a car every few months or so on the southeast side of Reno. They are damn near impossible to see at night and they come down out of the mountains to munch on the residential lawns.
Oh yeah, the problem is real. There are tons of them out on 50 just east of Dayton and we do a lot of driving on it at night. It can be pretty spooky seeing them at the last minute on the side of the road. We've even seen a little Saturn right after taking one through the window. I don't think the outcome for the driver was very good.

Brute

Hooked
Yes, that was very cool. I saw a herd of wild horses a week ago on my drive up to Dutch John…there was a burro hanging with them…

Top Bottom