FRIDAY #SHORTS : EVO Trailing Arms

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If driving your Jeep Gladiator hard and fast across big bumps out in the desert is your thing, EVO Trailing Arms will allow you to do just that! This is a #short that our good friend David Brumbly at EVO Manufacturing made to help highlight and promote as much and using footage he took of our Gladiator.

#jeep #jeepgladiator #wayalife #evomfg

jeeeep

Hooked
how fast? looks like a pretty good dirt rooster tail, I'm thinking at least 60mph?

is there a feature length coming soon?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
how fast? looks like a pretty good dirt rooster tail, I'm thinking at least 60mph?

is there a feature length coming soon?
Oh yeah, speeds of 60 mph or more. Not sure about anything feature length. I'll have to talk to EVO about it :)
That is awesome! When is the LT4 scheduled?!
Not sure. Still need to take care of a couple of things first. Hoping sooner than later though as it REALLY needs it LOL

AZVAJKU

Hooked
If driving your Jeep Gladiator hard and fast across big bumps out in the desert is your thing, EVO Trailing Arms will allow you to do just that! This is a #short that our good friend David Brumbly at EVO Manufacturing made to help highlight and promote as much and using footage he took of our Gladiator.

#jeep #jeepgladiator #wayalife #evomfg
That’s fast!

Ho... Lee... Cow! Never gonna get sick of watching that setup do its thing. Makes me wanna bomb through the desert again! (until I remember I have a 2 door)

Top Bottom