Free - JT Fishbone off-road rack

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Well I couldn’t sell it but need to get it out of the garage so it’s free to whoever wants it. Must be an active member though. Local pick up or I can bring it to A2Z if you’re heading out there. It is missing one bolt somehow I stripped it and had to cut it off. 🤦‍♂

05CFFF02-D702-422E-8F29-77675FE4A44D.jpeg 34DE2B86-D26E-4B3E-803B-E8BFCCF7C7D2.jpeg 7C61DF58-3965-4B92-9003-1A2D577A5D3C.jpeg

Will this fit door 2 door JK with no lift?

Lol, super cool of you man! This will definitely be super useful for someone 👍

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Will this fit door 2 door JK with no lift?

Lol, super cool of you man! This will definitely be super useful for someone 👍
haha with slight modification I think it will fit. 😂

yea I guess you inspired this one lol hopefully someone will take it and use it more than I have.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Okay, is this something you'd be willing to ship? Of course, I would pay for it but if not, I totally understand. Just let me know.
Yea I would be willing to ship it. Just need to find a box that would fit it. I’ll do some looking around and get back to you when I’m ready to ship.

kevman65

Hooked
Yea I would be willing to ship it. Just need to find a box that would fit it. I’ll do some looking around and get back to you when I’m ready to ship.
If you have a 4" grinder with a few cutoff wheels, it will fit into a couple of large pizza boxes....

Top Bottom