For the First Time Ever, I Have Interest in a Corvette

kevman65

Hooked
Just read a blurb somewhere and watched a short Chevrolet propaganda clip.

A new `Vette supposedly in the near future will be AWD, hybrid (MEH) and 700+ HP.
They showed the `Vette spinning them up on a few inches of snow.

That might be enough to put my old, fat ass in and see how far down I can drag the HP rating 😁

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

A new `Vette supposedly in the near future will be AWD, hybrid (MEH) and 700+ HP.

That might be enough to put my old, fat ass in and see how far down I can drag the HP rating 😁
It’s gonna be called the E-ray. It’s gonna be front wheel assist, mainly for launches. Same LT2 motor in the stock c8. Will be impressive for sure.

JT@623

Hooked

I’d still take the 2019 Z06 the new body style is growing on me but the C7 is still my favorite.

jeeeep

Hooked
had a '76 stingray, it was fun but even in my young thin age it was a beating when driving it on more than short distances.
Where I worked at the time, got to know the Chevy's Corvette rep. They brought in a bright yellow 2006 Z06 they would take to vette club shows etc when it 1st came out.
He let me borrow it on the weekends it was not being used, fun, fun, fun car. Bright yellow, not much attention lol
Got pulled over going to Vegas from Utah, 125mph :p

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
had a '76 stingray, it was fun but even in my young thin age it was a beating when driving it on more than short distances.
Where I worked at the time, got to know the Chevy's Corvette rep. They brought in a bright yellow 2006 Z06 they would take to vette club shows etc when it 1st came out.
He let me borrow it on the weekends it was not being used, fun, fun, fun car. Bright yellow, not much attention lol
Got pulled over going to Vegas from Utah, 125mph :p
The c6 zo6 is prob one of my favorite cars. Just edges out the c7 z.

jorgelrod

Hooked
Ever since they came out with that Ferrari/Acura NSX looking frame, i've been drooling over it. Can't fit inside one, but would definitely buy one.

Top Bottom