For Sale: Trail Jeeps Shop Rig "Jefe"

This is just a feeler but I am thinking about selling off Jefe and do a new build. Most know the specs on it but here it is again:

Bruiser Conversions 480HP LS3 Stroker
Evo Double Throw Down
Dynatrac ProRock 60/80 combo
Currently has JCR armor but is being switched out to Crawler Conceptz
MCE Fenders
TNT Skids
40" Nittos and a spare set
17" Trail Ready beadlocks
PSC steering

This Jeep has flawlessly performed for me on four JKX trips. It is also my daily driver so it is thoroughly tested.

Asking $100,000 for what is basically a street legal version of Evo1. Also if you are interested please be aware that I do need the Jeep for the Easter Jeep Safari.

Email me at weston@trailjeeps.com with inquiries

Thanks!

Wes

IMG_5983.jpg

thardy

Banned
I'd give just about anything to have this rig! One of my favorite for sure. Why are you selling?

Napalm

Wow Wes! I've seen this rig run in all the videos and it is awesome! Good luck with the sale and your next rig.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Ah man! What a gorgeous rig, by far one of my favorite Jeeps! And that was before I knew it had n LS3 in it too! Your rig is what has me seriously considering Hydro Blue.

303DAILY

I have the same issue! Build something run it for a year sell and repeat lol. I hope to run with you before you sell!

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Say it isn't so!......Hate to see you part ways with your War Horse......I'm going to have to get out there and run with you and Tim before she's gone......Beautiful rig Wes and I know she's built tight and right :thumb:

~Woodrow~

herb04

gorgeous rig I wish I had 100k to spend on a jeep but Im broke...I drive a jeep lol good luck with the sale if you go through with it and im sure you will build another badass rig.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Curious if you switched out the bumpers already, and what CC bumpers you went with? Any updated pics with the Crawler Conceptz stuff on?

Top Bottom