SOLD

rich67

Caught the Bug
I have 2 NEVER INSTALLED OR USED Rough Country Black Series 2" LED cubes, all wiring including dash rocker switch, along with two mounting brackets for the lights to be used as an OEM fog lamp replacement on the STOCK JKU BUMPER. I originally bought these thinking they'd be compatible with my aftermarket Barricade bumper, and when I got around to installing them over a year later and found out they wouldn't work, RC wouldn't take them back...so here I am. I'm in the Tampa, Fl area if you want to pick em up and give me $50, otherwise I can ship them via UPS in the USA to you for the grand total of $75. The entire kit new from RC sells for $130. You can look them up on their website; everything in that kit is included with this. With some mods you may be able to make them work in an aftermarket bumper, but I don't have the time or the patience to do that.
This will fit the OEM bumper for all 2010-2018 Wranglers. Only thing it doesn't come with are the plastic covers for the lights. Didn't want to post the link to the RC site, but if you want me to PM it to you so you can see the whole product description, just shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_9202.JPG
    IMG_9202.JPG
    188.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9203.JPG
    IMG_9203.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9204.JPG
    IMG_9204.JPG
    169 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9205.JPG
    IMG_9205.JPG