Flex or no flex?

RTinTenn

I have a 2022 High Tide and use it to tow behind my Super C RV. It is factory and came with 35s, M210 front and M220 rear axels and 1.5” lift. In addition I would like to use it off-road.
My question is regarding a method to increase flex for off-roading. Should I consider quick releases or are there other options that would not affect the ability to safely tow 4 down behind the RV and still have maximum flex for off-roading? Should I change the sway bar front and rear to something such as Rock Jock Antirock? Not having experience with this product will it negatively affect my ability to tow 4 down?
Also, if I use quick disconnects do I need to extend the break lines to allow full flex?
Any first hand knowledge or expert advice is very much appreciated as the budget is limited.
thank you in advance!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Me personally, I would recommend that you find a used Rubicon e-disco, even if it's broken. You can always install an EVO no limits manual knob to make it work again. That is the best system in my opinion.

RTinTenn

Thank you so much for your suggestion. I have watched the video you shared previously and I total forgot about replacing the sway bar with a Rubi e-disconnect. With my budget I will definitely have to consider the EVO manual knob. Thank you again and stay safe!

Top Bottom