First JK, not first Jeep product...

milani

Hello everyone! My name is Mike, and I am from Orland Park, IL. I recently purchased my 2013 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara. My wife also recently replaced her 2011 Grand Cherokee Overland with a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (she loves it).

My JK came with almost everything but the kitchen sink. The only option that I think is missing is the top-end audio system ( I have the alpine with 430N).

When I first purchased it, I only planned on adding some chrome/stainless trim accessories and calling it a day. However, now I have caught the "Jeep" bug and want to skip the chrome, and start modding.

I recently ordered the Pavement Ends Summer top, cover, and windjammer. It should be arriving soon.

I am also a detailing fanatic, and love the look of a clean ride. This is going to be a challenge owning the Wrangler. (OCD kicks in
eek.gif
)

Here are a couple pics of my JK with the hard top off.

And here is my wife's Overland

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Welcome aboard! You'll get over the clean freak obsession...eventually...maybe. I have a 2012 JKUR and at first didn't even want to run it in the rain. Are you kidding me, it's a Jeep. After the first offroad run in the mud I got over it. There have been several tips on this forum for protecting the black parts and undercarriage. Enjoy the experience!:yup:

Top Bottom