FEELER: WTB (possibly) take off front d44

As stated, i may be interested in picking up a front factory d44 to swap into my rig in the next month or so. If anyones looking at getting rid of theirs, let me know.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
I am but want to sell both axles off my 2016 Rubicon as a set and not separate. Probably have about 850 miles by the time I drive to ORE. Good luck!!

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
To each, his own, but a Rubicon, straight off the showroom floor, is one of the best off road vehicles you can buy, if not the best.

That's what I was thinking. Granted a stock dana 44 is no pro rock 44 + but, I've run my stock dana 44 pretty hard over 120K and it still works fine.
I know several that have...i see no problem with it. Especially for what i do. Not many deserts in Kentucky.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
How much you selling these "sucky" axles for?

I did not say that the axles are "sucky", just the stock configuration on the Rubicon. I mean, Sunday a stick rendered my Rubicon useless. But I'll probably save that for another thread and really was probably a freak accident.

These axles are pretty good. PM with questions.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yes sir, stock Rubicon 's suck big time.

I did not say that the axles are "sucky", just the stock configuration on the Rubicon. I mean, Sunday a stick rendered my Rubicon useless. But I'll probably save that for another thread and really was probably a freak accident.

You are correct. You did not say the stock axles are "sucky" you said the stock rubicons "suck if time." Not sure how we could possible misunderstand you like we did.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
You are correct. You did not say the stock axles are "sucky" you said the stock rubicons "suck if time." Not sure how we could possible misunderstand you like we did.

Well, just not happy with what happened on Sunday so maybe I am venting. My apologies.

It is a great vehicle no doubt, just frustrated I was left stranded for a few hours in a forest because of a branch. I'll get a thread started on it tomorrow so that others can learn from my mistakes.

I did not mean to hijack this thread and offend anyone. I hope that the OP can find a good axle.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug

I'm gonna say a stick got jammed up next to the transmission/transfer and ripped something off. I had one take both shifter cables out on my WJ a few years back

Top Bottom