Factory Rubicon wheels

This is probably a shot in the dark, but id really like to sell my wheels or trade them to a decent set of aftermarket wheels with less back spacing. Theyre in great condition. Let me know if interested.

Attachments

• 1439654635126.jpg
    1439654635126.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 431
Last edited:

thardy

Banned
Whatcha thinking of going with? Love the look of them on your rig though!

Too bad someone hasn't made a copy with better backspacing. These are one of my favorite looking Jeep wheels.

Whatcha thinking of going with? Love the look of them on your rig though!

Too bad someone hasn't made a copy with better backspacing. These are one of my favorite looking Jeep wheels.
Thanks bro. I like the look alot too, just need more BS. Im honestly pretty open. Not too worried about getting beadlocks. Id preferably have something a bit wider with more BS.

aldaman

Are you looking to sell just the "rims"or the whole rim & tire? I am looking for a set of rims and can just purchase the tires locally....

Probably want to make this deal soon.... they will be rock rashed to hell after this weekend... ask me how I know :) although to be fair I did run RC blacks on the stock 32s.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Well Matt I would love those factory wheels and would trade you set of 17x9 fuel off roads with -12 offset but problem they are 6 lug [emoji20]
I am curious as to what your asking for em
Request PM please

Jay this is neither the time nor the place for posts like that. Lol

I was just being silly... You will fair much better than I did. I was in too big of rocks for the 32x10" tires. With your added tire width and running blues you should be good. ;)

The least I can do is give you a bump:beer:

Well Matt I would love those factory wheels and would trade you set of 17x9 fuel off roads with -12 offset but problem they are 6 lug [emoji20]
I am curious as to what your asking for em
Request PM please

Sry, i totally missed your post. You ever find any?

Al Bundy

This is probably a shot in the dark, but id really like to sell my wheels or trade them to a decent set of aftermarket wheels with less back spacing. Theyre in great condition. Let me know if interested.

Hey bud what size lift did you do?

Top Bottom