EVO TJ KOH Build

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
This year, in addition to the main race event, Off Road Evolution decided to also enter into the Every Man Challenge race stock class with an EVO built TJ Wrangler. This thread will highlight some pics of this TJ build. First, it's teardown time!

Here is a pic of what Off Road Evolution started with. A 97 TJ Wrangler, 4 cylinder stick.
main.php

The tires will be changed out to 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers.
main.php

main.php

Stock engine removed
main.php

Inside stripped down
main.php

main.php

Axles and suspension removed
main.php

main.php

main.php

Fender removed
main.php

main.php

StrizzyChris

This year, in addition to the main race event, Off Road Evolution decided to also enter into the Every Man Challenge race stock class with an EVO built TJ Wrangler

Cant wait to see what they come up with.....but that said I would like to point out the irony in how this type of build(for the every man's challenge) can only be built by very few men :cheesy:

JAGS

Hooked
Cant wait to see what they come up with.....but that said I would like to point out the irony in how this type of build(for the every man's challenge) can only be built by very few men :cheesy:

I was thinking that I wish my "stock" rubi came with some of these mods. Guess I still have a lot to learn about this whole Jeep Way of Life thing. :thinking:

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Last Friday we went over to Off Road Evolution for their KOH Team meeting and while we were there, we got to check out the progress on the TJ KOH build!

More progress on the TJ cage...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

A mock-up of what it will look with the wheels and tires...

main.php

main.php

main.php

MTG

Caught the Bug
Last Friday we went over to Off Road Evolution for their KOH Team meeting and while we were there, we got to check out the progress on the TJ KOH build!

More progress on the TJ cage...

A mock-up of what it will look with the wheels and tires...

I can't wait to see this race! :thumb:

kaptkrappy

main.php

main.php

Love the TJ build !

I see Vengeance and the Ebay Jeepster in these photos.

Didn't they both sell?

Why are they still there and not out being used "properly" by their new owners ?

hemivision

well thats getting a nice dose of awesomesauce. cant wait to see it done. wonder the feaseabillity of jamming one of those 505 performance mills into a jk, maybe with a bit of forced induction as well. say if a person didnt care about making the stock gauges, abs and all the other electronic bs work, just need lights and ac. :rock:

Top Bottom