EVO Enforcer 4" lift on 2014 JKU

BitBucket

Going to do the install this weekend, plan on following the EVO instructions but anybody have any "watch out for" or "this worked better" comments for me? :thumb:

Going to do the install this weekend, plan on following the EVO instructions but anybody have any "watch out for" or "this worked better" comments for me? :thumb:

I did the 3 inch. Wasnt to bad at all. Hardest part for me was getting the control arms hooked back up. Just takes some persuading.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Sawzall and grinder with flap disc for the rear trac bar bracket.

Beer.

Tallest Jack stands you can find for the axle droop.

Beer.

Jack your axle up and down while trying to line up the control arms.

Beer.

Leave everything loose(ish) until it's on all four wheels, then torque it down to spec.

Jake Wilson

I'm gonna double tap the 'tall jack stand' statement. It makes it a ton easier if you can get the axle to droop all the way down. Also gonna double tap the using of the jack stands to lift and lower the axle. Otherwise I would say it will take about a case of beer to accomplish. Two with friends lol. :beer::beer:

Good luck!

P.s. Make sure your rear brake line brackets will clear the rear sway bar before you go wheel... I mounted them in the same location but for some reason my rear sway bar hit them when I was off roading. I had to bend the bracket by ~65 degrees under the frame to avoid collision. Just a heads up.

Top Bottom