EVO 1/4 pounder and stinger installed

RedRockIt

Hey man. Love the new setup. Looks good. I'm planning on running the same bumper. Q? Did you get it with powdercoat from EVO or did u paint yourself? Thanks!

GCM 2

Hey man. Love the new setup. Looks good. I'm planning on running the same bumper. Q? Did you get it with powdercoat from EVO or did u paint yourself? Thanks!

The bumper comes powder coated black, its the purchase of one of their fairleads that gives you an option; Polished Aluminum or Black Powder Coated Steel

JandSJK

Love that bumper. Gonna pick it up when I'm down there over thanksgiving. Paying the taxes are cheaper than paying for shipping :bleh: Not sure I'm gonna be able to wait that long though.

Chairokey

Looks amazing! That will definitely replace my bumper when I'm ready to switch out. I don't even want to think about how much it'll cost with the shipping.. >.<

JK1

I've seen MTG drive. Should we start a pool to see how long it takes for him to nail the refrigerator?

dont hit the frig thats where the important suff is:beer::beer::beer::beer:

it looks awesome.........jealous.....

Maml

Wonder if I could ask a quick question - feel free to point me in the right direction if it's been answered already...

Assuming the 'T' slots are for using a highlift jack...where would you 'attach' the jack to; seeing as the stinger would now be in the way...or have I missed the point altogether?:idontknow:

Thanks in advance:)

RockIt Man

What would anyones thoughts be on cutting out the "T's" and making room to install some Rigid Duallys??

Has this been done?

Is there room?

GCM 2

What would anyones thoughts be on cutting out the "T's" and making room to install some Rigid Duallys??

Has this been done?

Is there room?

I am currently not near my jeep to take a look, so I can't say for certain if it will work, but there are gussets behind the outer skin of the bumper that support the winch. The design of the bumper is so minimalist that there probably isn't any room left to cut into and place the D2's. Maybe ChrisB will chime in or someone else running the 1/4pounder that can take a look.

Top Bottom