Enforcer with king shocks installed

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Finally got everything done. Didn't bother with a full blown build thread since most of this stuff has been done plenty of times. Anyways here's where my jkur sits now. Still plenty left to do...
IMG_0358.jpg IMG_0359.jpg IMG_0362.jpg IMG_0363.jpg IMG_0365.jpg IMG_0368.jpg IMG_0369.jpg IMG_0370.jpg

List includes
Enforcer 4"
Evo drag link flip kit
King evo spec shocks
Cooper discover stt pros 37x13.5 r17
Regear to 4.88
Genright tire carrier
Evo quarter pounder with stinger
Adams 1350 front driveshaft
Evo rock sliders
Evo rock skins
Smittybilt xrc flares (don't judge me)
Hyline fender flare liners
Tuffy cargo security deck
Evo c gussets

Thought I could get all of this done by myself in four days. Lmao not happening. I'm sure some guys on here could knock it out that fast but it took me six full days including painting the tire carrier and the sliders. I'm exhausted and have definitely inhaled too much paint. Had the sliders welded on and gears done at a local shop here that does fantastic work.

Anyways I'm completely happy with everything and am blown away with how it drives. It's better than stock in my opinion. Coopers have been fantastic so far but I don't have enough miles on/off road to really give an opinion.

Next is warn zeon 10 (ordered), arb twin compressor (still pondering underhood mounts and what I like best).

Edit : trektop is in garage ready to be installed but I ran out of time this week.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Judesign

Caught the Bug
You'll be happy that set up. Looks sharp too.

Yeah so far I'm really happy with it. Going to do a quick run to hidden falls nearby here in the next couple of weeks and really get a feel for it. Still strange having an unlimited vs my 2 door but I'm getting used to it.

WJCO

Meme King
Very sharp rig! Those damn King shocks are starting to haunt me :crazyeyes:

Same here. Plus since the axle swap, seems like the Bilsteins are soft. Shouldn't matter with unsprung weight, but just feels soft for some reason. I've been eyeing those kings, probably overkill though. I'm also running out of shit to do on my rig. If they weren't so sexy looking, it probably wouldn't be so tempting.

Ddays

Hooked
Same here. Plus since the axle swap, seems like the Bilsteins are soft. Shouldn't matter with unsprung weight, but just feels soft for some reason. I've been eyeing those kings, probably overkill though. I'm also running out of shit to do on my rig. If they weren't so sexy looking, it probably wouldn't be so tempting.

LOL, first world problems, right?

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Thanks guys. Yeah I'll be the first to admit when I started looking at the build i went from coilovers to the evo kings to ranchos. I know I would be happy with the ranchos but in the end the middle ground was the evo kings.
On a funny side note when I was drilling the holes on the quarter pounder for the stinger, with a 1/2 inch drill, one of the holes grabbed the bit and tore the drill out of my hand and flipped around slamming into my thumb. Not sure what the damage to my hand is yet but needless to say I'm in the market for a 1/2 inch drill with a clutch. Don't know if that can be prevented somehow but damn that's some bone crunching torque. Should make installing the trektop a fun day.

Top Bottom